2 : 08

Life seemed dull lately. I'm trapped in constant sadness, and happiness is just a distant memory in my heart.
Routine chained my life and killed all ambition.I'm running in circles, barely living on the edge.Lately, only old songs lyrics gave me the feeling of pleasance.I played alternative music on my iPod on repeat, I listened to every note until the last sun gleam went down.Sometimes I think if it wasn't for music, I won't make it at this point in life.

I sit on my bed, look all over me, wondering if I will ever cry tears of joy, wandering in my reflections if perhaps happiness is just a decoy.My eyelids feel so heavy, but I'm too strained to sleep.I can’t get to sleep, my thoughts are wide awake, so I’m just laying in bed and just flipping all over, burying my face in sheets.

I try to swallow the gasps, gulp the sighs, but the pain thickens up and condenses in my throat until I almost choke from the ache. My breath shortens.My stomach gets tied in knots, and the palms of my heads are sweating.I look in the mirror and I hate what I see.My eye bags are getting darker every night from lack of sleep, and extreme tiredness.

The truth is that I hide my insecurities deep down my head, so no one will pity me. But if you could read my mind you'd wish you were illiterate.I have this bad habit to compare myself to others in all possible ways. It killed every piece of my soul, it made me only feel extra damage and inhale 
more toxicity.

My mind is gone. All my dreams are drained, and my cheap thrills become plain.

At times, all I wish for is to fall asleep before I fall apart.

And they say feelings are just like the weather, but this winter lasted for so long.My head is full of unsaid words, that cripple in the night, and cut through my veins.

All the regret weight so heavily on my bones.All the memories I wished away they stayed.And that night, my world seemed to collapse, though it simply veered.







Comments

Popular Posts