REborn

I blinked my eyes and feel reborn, through the aches of broken dreams and bleeding wings.

Even though it's been a long time ago, I still remember the tragedy, yet I promised myself to forget.

I find myself going back to where it all started.

Flashbacks went through my head and flashlights blurred my sight.

Lines between truth and fiction were hazy. It was almost a miracle.

The feeling of lights touching my soul heavenly pleased my every fanciful yearnings.

My eyes absorbing all the surrounding colors. It was scary and breath-taking at the same time.

Life was simple and beautiful, no need to think twice .. Isn't ?

I was reborn, I wasn't just a dead star.
I was blazing, and lighting the celestial world.

Life is cruel, and full of unknown secrets. Today I heard a whisper of a heart, telling me one of its.

We're all just star dust with souls made of flames.







Comments

Popular Posts