Good Times



I wanted to write about this subject for so long, I'm already relived words are coming out. Anxiety is such complex phenomenon to describe, go through and express,let alone get over..
Everyone goes through painful hardships and struggles, sometimes everyday, it's no easy process, but you can improve the way you deal with.
quotes, mental health, and pink image

quotes, blue, and mental health image




It's all about the small things, little steps you make everyday, obviously results are not the same for everyone, just make sure to take care of yourself well during your journey.


quotes, inspiration, and words image quotes, yellow, and progress image




Change your circle:
This was my first step to healing.
I know it's hard, but it only seems so until it happens.
Cut toxic people from your life, whether it's a friend, a lover, a group so what called a "squad", don't stay with people that don't genuinely make you feel comfortable.
And you can make new friends, meet better partners, don't settle for low quality relationships.


quotes, pink, and life imagefake, friends, and fake friends image




Move your body :
I was the kind of person who wouldn't mind spending the whole day on a bed, but I had to push myself. I started with a moderate workout routine and I saw results after a week.. Once you realize the change you will feel extremely good about yourself.
Lately I decided to try yoga also, my body feels much energized and I'm more relaxed.
Feel free to choose a sport you love, or would like to try, as long as you're moving you're doing your health a favor.


body, fit, and healthy imagebeach, summer, and girl image




Fix your diet :
When I got anxiety and stress, I started overeating so much, I gained so much weight that I was surprised, you might not realize it at first, but definitely pay attention to what you put inside your body, I'm not going to tell to eat salads everyday, it's just taking time to cook a nice meal for yourself will help tbh. You will make yourself happier and more satisfied with good shape.Clean your space:


quotes, fit, and food imageImage by ˗ˏˋ sami 🍡 ˎˊ˗




Another detail; cleaning your area makes it easier to manage work, studies etc ...
Throw all the unnecessary stuff, put on only what you're going to use, stay organized and find what works for you.. there's tons of stuff about this on the internet.


school, study, and organization imageroom, bedroom, and decor image




Don't procrastinate:
So why I'm mentioning this on my list, is because procrastination triggers my anxiety pretty fast, the moment I start slacking and I feel it, I start worrying, overthinking, getting anxious and worse..
I had to make a neat schedule to finish my work in the right time so I can avoid unnecessary pain.


empowering, empowerment, and motivation imagecoffee, motivation, and book image




Find your escape:
It's just about finding a way to express yourself, so that you get it out of your chest.
I will recommend any artistic activity. It's very simple yet you will discover more about yourself.


art, blue, and aesthetic imagecat, guitar, and music image




Take walks:
It's my way of meditation, when times get hard, I randomly walk, and think about how to get my life together and fix my problems. Find spots where you can get creative by yourself, and take your time.


flowers, aesthetic, and girl imagekfashion, aesthetic, and alternative image




Find people that inspire you:
Well, my anxiety was essentially this constant intense fear of the future, and the unknown,everything used to be so blurry and I was lost. I hadn't someone to look up at. Finding one, was a heavenly moment. they are my motivation to do more,even in bad times .. I know I can go through it.


Taylor Swift, camila cabello, and shawn mendes imagebts, jimin, and jin image




Try taking breaks from instagram :
People often say " social media " but I use them just to keep myself with news and talk to friends, only for instagram.. this thing is just based on " images", it's very personal, people often share too much and they try to show perfect pictures of how their life is.. You will end up comparing yourself to others no matter what.


quotes, social media, and black imageselfie, life, and fake image




Music :
It just saved me in sooo many wrong situations.
The way you can relate to the lyrics, makes you feel less lonely, it gives you a boost to continue, every time.
Find what works for you, for me I can't go wrong with EDM.
Also, I want to mention, that what's great about a lot of artists is that they have fandoms, and it's the best place where you can make friends, even online.


life, quotes, and concert imagemusic, party, and concert image




That's it for now ..
I might write more tips if you liked these 
Excuse me if I did make some mistakes writing this, english is my third language.
Tell me what you think, on my blog <3


background, wallpaper, and pinterest imagequotes, life, and pink image

Comments

Popular Posts